Mares X-vision Luiquid skin mask

cocteau65

I am thinking of getting one of these because of the claim that they make a much better face seal. My current mask tends to start leaking once I get beyond about 17 meters, Anyone tried these before?

My wife has this mask and I've used it a few times. Don't know if it reduces leaks but I do know it never leaked on me (I have a mustache and short beard with crows feet in the corners of my eyes so I think I'd be a good candidate for leakage). You might want to buy it from a local dive shop or internet store that has a money back guarantee so if it does leak you can get your money back.

Randall

I am thinking of getting one of these because of the claim that they make a much better face seal. My current mask tends to start leaking once I get beyond about 17 meters, Anyone tried these before?

Love this mask! The Mares is great and does not leak. I also love the visibility it allows. Where are you going? I am taking mine on the Victory in Feb/09.

Thanks for the replies guys. Not going away for a while so my diving is going to be confined to UK waters. No shortie for me this year bahh. Anyway the mask sounds like a good one so I think I will have a wander over to my local dive shop this weekend to see if they have it.

Archived