Conquest - What time off the ship?

NoleWoman

Just wondering what time I can expect to be off the ship at disembarkment - I will not be taking the luggage off myself. Trying to coordinate a pickup time with a car service. I realize there can be delays if the ship comes in late, I'm just looking for an average time assuming there are no delays. Thanks!

We just sailed her last week. We decided to take our luggage off self-assist since we had a 10 1/2 hour drive back home afterward. So glad we did because some of our family who did general disembarkment (they were all on 6th floor) didn't get off the ship until about 12:30 p.m. My sister also sailed the Conquest little over a year ago and it was around 12:30 for them for general disembarkment then as well.

They will tell you that everyone is off by 10:30 but apparently that rarely happens.

However, my personal opinion unless you have to get off early for a flight or a long drive, don't be in a rush. Just sit back and relax enjoy the extra time. Go up to Lido and enjoy breakfast, and maybe lunch. Sure wish we could have.

Most people are able to board around 11 am, so generally that means everyone is off the ship.

I did say if everything goes wrong, no bad weather so the ship is late, no fog coming into port. The ship master gives the go ahead right on time. There are things that can go wrong and the lines get worse. Thats why I carry off my luggage, to beat the long lines.

My sister also sailed the Conquest little over a year ago and it was around 12:30 for them for general disembarkment then as well.

They will tell you that everyone is off by 10:30 but apparently that rarely happens.

WOW! Never heard of such other than once every so often when they do the crew check.

We have several friends who sail Conquest yearly. They were the ones who told us to be at the port at 10:30 so we'd be among the first to board.

It worked.

We walked onto Conquest just behind the wedding parties at 11:37 am on December 23 and, even with the luggage getting wet issue which made us the Very last people off, we were off, out of customs and at the hotel at 11:37 am on December 30. I remember thinking how funny it was that the times were the same a week apart.

Archived