Enchantment @ Key West

Its say Enchantment docks in Key West at 7 am. How has your experience been about getting off. Does it take awhile or do you get off pretty close to 7

Bases5, a fellow Bucs cruiser here, do you go to the games?? I just got back from the Keys and Enchantment was coming in so early it surprised me!! We were staying right on the Atlantic and she was coming in with the moon light still on the water !!

We got off around 10ish because we all didnt get our butts out of bed until 8 and by the time we got breakfast and ready for the day it was like 9:45. But I was up at 7:45 and we were already docked in Key West I couldn't see if people were getting off or not as I was on the opposite side of the boat. lol

Bases5, a fellow Bucs cruiser here, do you go to the games?? I just got back from the Keys and Enchantment was coming in so early it surprised me!! We were staying right on the Atlantic and she was coming in with the moon light still on the water !!

Yes I have been a fan my whole life and have had season tickets for a while now. In the early days you didn't need season tickets, you could just drive there and get them. With gas prices so high I go to less games and sell my tickets to friends. Its $100 round trip for gas.

If Key West is your 1st stop you should be able to get off fairly quickly..it's only when you are coming from Nassau or another foreign port that you have to go thru immigration 1st.. THAT can take a while if everyone doesn't show up like they are supposed to...

Its say Enchantment docks in Key West at 7 am. How has your experience been about getting off. Does it take awhile or do you get off pretty close to 7

Seeing as Key West is your first stop,no need to worry about immigration.....

You should be off the ship by 7:30-7:45..just dont make any plans too close to 7,so you wont get upset if you are late..........

Archived