Hotels near port of tampa

michris17

I like the Hampton Inn-Ybor City and Hilton Garden Inn-Ybor City. As you can tell from the name, both are in the historic Ybor City area of Tampa which is full of restaurants, interesting stores and tons of night life. While I'm not aware that either has a shuttle to the port (which is 2 miles away), both hotels are on the Trolley line which can zip you to the port stop (Channelside) in less than 10 minutes.

I'm not aware of any hotels that are actually AT the port.

BobK/Orlando

I want to use my Marriott points in February. Can you tell me which Marriott property, (can be Marriott, Courtyard, Fairfield, Res Inn), is closest to the port?

I want to use my Marriott points in February. Can you tell me which Marriott property, (can be Marriott, Courtyard, Fairfield, Res Inn), is closest to the port?

Marriott Waterside would be your closest, best choice from that group. It's one of the closest hotels of any kind, only a mile or so from the cruiseport.

Archived