C & A Cruise credits

I believe I should be a platinum cruises next time but My Crown and Anchor account on line show only 3 credits. I have 3 regular cruises plus 1 cruise in a suite. That should equal 5 right.

I wrote C & A and they wrote me back and said. We show all your cruise credits but we are unable to update the web site.

Has anyone else encountered this issue and did your status show up correctly on your next cruise?

I have been going through the same thing and now that I had to make final payment they were able to update their systems. C & A could see that I was Platinum but the reservation system in order to get the balcony discount couldn't. Since final payment was due they were able to manually do it. The website still shows me as gold but yesterday I got my welcome to Platinum letter and I was able to get my discount.

I'm a Diamond and only show 7 cruise credits for the 14 cruises I have been on.

I'm listed as a Diamond in the RCCL computer and I get the bennies every time we sail.

So call, speak to the C&A rep and ask them how many cruises they show for you.

Sea ya on Board.

John

I called and they said I was a Platinum cruiser. She said the web sites takes forever to catch up, but I would be Platinum on my next cruise.

thanks all for the tips.

Will my sea pass card look any different, I never paid attention before.

And save your documents, at least your Seapass, as evidence that you took your cruises, too! I spoke today to a C&A rep who had no record anywhere of the cruise I went on last week - she showed my husband as having sailed, but not me. I don't mind (so much) only being able to intermmitently view my (incorrectly tallied) cruise history online, but when C&A's records are incorrect I get a little annoyed.

This has been a problem for about a year now. I am still waiting for my 19th credit to show up from last December 2007. The credits show differently on two systems, and it's the internal one that counts. It's the one that issues your docs, etc.

Eventually they will get the C&A site to catch up. Meanwhile, I agree: keep your documents and Seapass cards. We will be D+ next year, and I want to be able to prove it in case there is a problem on the first cruise after reaching D+.

I believe I should be a platinum cruises next time but My Crown and Anchor account on line show only 3 credits. I have 3 regular cruises plus 1 cruise in a suite. That should equal 5 right.

I wrote C & A and they wrote me back and said. We show all your cruise credits but we are unable to update the web site.

Has anyone else encountered this issue and did your status show up correctly on your next cruise?

Yes. I have one cruise credit forever. All my cruises are in and points are accounted for but the accumulated points is only 1. Do not worry about it. As soon as you make an online reservation it always gives you a message which tells you that as a Platinum/Diamond/Diamond Plus member (pick your level) you are entitled to additional benefits. It always shows up in red letters.

Forget the website.:D

I called and they said I was a Platinum cruiser. She said the web sites takes forever to catch up, but I would be Platinum on my next cruise. thanks all for the tips. Will my sea pass card look any different, I never paid attention before.

Your sea pass card will have Platinum printed at the bottom of the card instead of Gold.

Can anyone explain to me how cruise credits are calculated.I am Select on Celebrity,and Platinum on C&A.My up coming cruise is on EOS which if on Celebrity would have made me Elite,but I am still Platinum on Royal?

Same problem here. Sailed in May 2008, my cruise history updated and gave me credit on the right side of the screen for the cruise but the total cruise credits on the left side never changed. Call C & A Diamond plus rep and they showed the correct cruise credits and said they been having problems with the website and didn't know when they would be getting it updated.

Dave

Same problem here. Sailed in May 2008, my cruise history updated and gave me credit on the right side of the screen for the cruise but the total cruise credits on the left side never changed. Call C & A Diamond plus rep and they showed the correct cruise credits and said they been having problems with the website and didn't know when they would be getting it updated.

Dave

Same here. The cruise history shows we should have 8 credits (including the cruise we took in May 2008), but the left side still shows 6. I called C & A and was told it takes at least 3 months for the left side to catch up. It is important to us because we are taking a short 3 days cruise in Sept in a GS so it will put us at 10 credits, and therefore Diamond Status. After that, we are switching to Celebrity. But just wanted to get that Diamond/Elite status first.

And save your documents, at least your Seapass, as evidence that you took your cruises, too! I spoke today to a C&A rep who had no record anywhere of the cruise I went on last week - she showed my husband as having sailed, but not me. I don't mind (so much) only being able to intermmitently view my (incorrectly tallied) cruise history online, but when C&A's records are incorrect I get a little annoyed.

It usually takes a couple of weeks from when you get home for it to be in their computer at C & A.

Archived