Majesty to Bermuda evening shows

skempner

I would like to know what time the evening shows start. I want to have an idea when to have dinner in order to finish in plenty of time to catch the evening entertainment.

Thanks.

I would like to know what time the evening shows start. I want to have an idea when to have dinner in order to finish in plenty of time to catch the evening entertainment.

Thanks.

it varies- generally there are two shows every night. You will get in your room, a daily schedule. You can then plan accordingly.

Showtimes were mostly 7:30 and 9:30 last week. There was one eveining where the shows were 8:30 and 10:30 and another night they were 7:15 and 9:45. As far as dining, you can make reservations in any of the dining rooms. You should be able to get a time that works for you.

We are a group of 8 with some dietary restrictions. I'm trying to work out a way to dine at the same table and time every night.

You know I find doing this is a thankless task. No matter what you do someone will complain. There should be no reason that they can't meet your dietary needs no matter what time or where you eat. There is a special services desk at NCL's headquarters you can call m-f during normal office hours that can help if it is something exotic. In fact they may have to order before hand to accommodate you all, but show times do vary as posted above.

Archived