Changing Rooms

Hi--For booking purposes I booked a cruise for many people including myself. To get the best rate the families are all spread throughout different rooms. I was told once on board I could swich rooms. I am assuming I can go to the pursers desk for this? Is this true? Will they be able to provide just a room key, or can they replace the entire sail and sign card key? Or, can they just change the room number on the sail and sign key?

Thanks

Don't know when you are sailing but the last few cruises I've gone on there have been no extra rooms. So I'd say at least be comfortable with where you are so if you can't change it won't be a big deal.

To the OP:

Your post wasn't completely clear. I am assuming that you mean that you want to know about changing rooms among rooms that you already have reserved. That can be done without a problem.

If you mean that you want to change to cabins that you don't already have on your list as reserved specifically for your family group, then no...you likely won't be able to do that. Most sailings are full and there will be people in those cabins. RCCL won't move other people out of their assigned cabins that are not already in your family group.

You may want to repost to clarify what you are asking.

Archived