Best Section Of Ship For Hawaii Cruise

Donna6369

I am booked on Pride Of America 1st week of June 2009 and I just wondering what area of the ship do you think is best for a cruise in Hawaii and why?

I am booked on the 9th deck in an aft cabin. Boy the cabins on this boat are small... (138 sq Ft) I think this will be the smallest room I have ever had. Oh well I don't plan on spending much time in it anyway if I am in the room I hope to be out on the balcony.

Aloha

The best views on the Pride of America are on the port side when you are leaving Kauai. Unbelieveable scenery! You will also have a good view from your aft cabin balcony, as well. We had a regular port side balcony cabin mid-ship on deck 8 and absolutely loved it! The cabins may be small, but they are very well planned and make excellent use of the available space. The coffee maker in our cabin with the Kona blend coffee was a delightful way to start each day! Our cabin Steward(ess) made sure we had plenty of coffee packs and creamer so we could start each morning with a steaming cup on our own balcony! You should also get a great nighttime view of the lava flowing into the sea on the big island of Hawaii! However, if you want to hear the commentary about the legends, etc. you will have to be up on the main decks, near the pool and above, to hear it. Have a fabulous trip!

We've had a couple of those NCL 138 square feet cabins. You can think of them as "snug and comfy." They're certainly snug, and you'll just need to keep telling yourself that they're comfy. An upside to that is that the storage space in them is excellent and the bathrooms aren't all that much smaller than other cabins we've stayed in. We were happy in them, in spite of the size. :)

Archived