9690 9692 adventure

weechloe

We had a partially obstructed view on our last cruise - and the view was not at all a problem. We had a lifeboat in front that came to the height of our balcony so it only became a problem if we wanted to look straight down from our room, looking straight ahead - could see everything.

As a result - the room was larger than most - so it actually was a bonus!

We can get these balconies but it says that 9692 is

partially obstructed. Any comments or photos

By partially obstructed, it means you can't look straight down to the water. If you look at the back of the Voyager Class ships, there is metal framework that extends out from the superstructure.

This picture is taken from 1694. It is one floor up and one room to the left of 9692. It gives you an idea of the framework I am talking about:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2561927160080150150TheXuN

Here is a picture of 9690 balcony. No obstructions here:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2450947630080150150mINeEQ

Paul- I am posting another one of your pictures, I think this one gives a good impression of the cabin door and balcony. Hope you don't mind.:) Great view!

No worries. You're always welcome. ;)

And...thank you! :)

From what I've read here, Voyager of the Seas cabin 9692 sounds like it would be a pretty nice aft cabin (looked at the other pix, realize it's an 'unusual-shaped' cabin with a 'door'). What do you all think about this cabin?

I'm looking to book or place hold ASAP, so would love to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

DH and I had cabin 9692 in April on the Explorer and I would take that cabin again in a heartbeat. The balcony was good size, had two loungers, small table between the loungers, 2 chairs and a table to enjoy breakfast out on the balcony and still plenty of room to spare. Yes, there is the structure but didn't bother me, the view from the aft will still fantastic.

Archived