Past Guest Kids?

Bases5

Do all your kids get past guest numbers also.

I never signed my kids up, they were always on my account.

Now that the kids are grown up I was thinking they might already have some cruise credits.

If they should have cruise credits who or how would I go about helping them get them, or is it to late to go back

Now that the kids are grown up I was thinking they might already have some cruise credits.

If they should have cruise credits who or how would I go about helping them get them, or is it to late to go back

YES, AS SOON AS YOU BOOK THEM, THEY HAVE THEIR OWN GUEST NUMBER.

HOW MANY CRUISES HAVE YOU TAKEN? AT 25, YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET 25% BACK ON OBC. and so forth and so one. on the 100th cruise, you get a free cruise.

that is about it for past guest perks other than cheaper rates on certain days. And VIP check in and VIP gifts and things like that.

Just have them go to Carnival, and put in their name and all and it will come up with the PG number.

Yes, they certainly do!

They also get their own invitations to the Past Guest Party, and thier own pins!

The cutest was seeing my three year old with her own "Gold Card" and invitation to the party. She was so proud to have her own pin and invite!

Catrin

You have to be 21 years old to register at Carnival.com. But in order to see their cruise history, they would have to register. You will then have to contact Customer Service. If any are not there, you will need to find old tickets, S&S cards, or embarkation photos which show ship name and date.

Dave

They were on the same cruises we were on ( not as Many) but the same. I have ship and date and my number. I hope they can tract them down.

The reason I am asking I am going to book 5 cabins and there is a price different for past guest.

I don't think I can use my past guest status for everyone. I was thinking someone in each cabin has to be a past guest.

I don't think I can use my past guest status for everyone. I was thinking someone in each cabin has to be a past guest.

Your right! You could book one of you kids in each room to get it! Good thinking.

Call Customer Servies to get their numbers.

You have to be 21 years old to register at Carnival.com. But in order to see their cruise history, they would have to register. You will then have to contact Customer Service. If any are not there, you will need to find old tickets, S&S cards, or embarkation photos which show ship name and date.

Dave

My daughter is registered and she is not 21. She can go on Carnival.com and see her account and her past cruise history and everything just as I can.

Both our boys are registered on Carnival.com individually.

They are now 17 and 20. This is the easiest way I know to keep track of their cruises.

They will need to have their own email address to register them.

If the kids cruises were before 1990...then you will have to contact

pastguest@carnival.com and send proof to have them added.

Their computer records prior to 1990 are not there.

My daughter is registered and she is not 21. She can go on Carnival.com and see her account and her past cruise history and everything just as I can.

I was just repeating what is written on Carnival's webpage for registration. It states you have to be 21 in order to register.

Dave

I was just repeating what is written on Carnival's webpage for registration. It states you have to be 21 in order to register.

Dave

My daughter is five years old and I used my email address to have an online profile for her so I can see her guest number and her cruises.

Archived