Changing Cruise Dates

Hi Guys,

My DW and I have recently found out we're expecting a little bundle of joy early in 2009. This however means that my DW will not be permitted to travel on our booked Western Caribbean in Nov.

I'm going to give RCI a call in the morning to try and sort moving the cruise to an earlier date. Has anyone any prior experience as to whether or not they'll be willing to move my date, or will I be looking at incurring some charges?

Thanks in advance.

Paul.

You can transfer a booking. The only charges you would incur is any difference in price. If you booked insurance that price may change also, but there are no change fees or anything like that involved. Congratulations!

First of all Congratulations.............:D What a wonderful reason to have to rebook a cruise.

Just make sure that when you transfer you just keep the same booking number in case their is an on board credit attached to it so that it won't be lost.

Just make sure you follow the new guidelines which is you have to have completed your sailing by the 24th week. You should incur no charges though if you booked while on a cruise or other promotion that you have OBC attached you need to keep the same booking number. Congrats BTW!!!!

Archived