Portofino's/Chops reservations...

Will be on FOS next month and will likely try both specialty restaurants. Can we make online reservations prior to the cruise? If so, how do we go about doing that; and, must we pre-pay the charge if we book online or will it be posted to our onboard account? Thanks.

You can go to the royalcaribbean website and book it through cruise enhancements. You would do it at the same site that you do your on-line registration. You'll have to pay now, but make sure you print the receipt and take it with you. I've seen postings that people were charged again when they went, but I think as long as you tell them when you arrive and double check your receipt if you order drinks, you'll be ok. enjoy both of them, they're great!

Booked both on the website for our upcoming mariner cruise. Had to pay then.

Used to be we would make reservations as soon as we boarded. But now, with everyone booking prior to their cruise, I was afraid there would not be any good slots left if we waited.

What are the cancellation policies if you change your mind once onboard?

I believe I read that you had to cancel more than 24 hours in advance or pay a $10 pp no-show fee. They tell you when you make the reservation.

Mike

It's been a while since we were able to cruise. I was delighted to find out that we could book Portifino's in advance now through RCI. That will make like so much easier than having to get there as soon as we board to make sure we get the night and time we really want.

Since our next cruise doesn't sail for 439 days, how far out will RCI allow you to make reservations?

Archived