C&A savings certificate and booking onboard

Here's what I'm wondering: Can I use a C&A savings certificate if I'm booking a specific "next cruise' while onboard? Will RCCL give me the future cruise OBC and the C&A savings certificate discount?

i always have used both when applicable, but i hear that they won't let you do that anymore:( i will find out for myself when we are onboard this september and try to book more cruises.

Supposedly they are not supposed to credit more than 2 "offers" per booking. Others on this board have said that in the past this restriction has not been enforced, but as of 7/31 it will be enforced. Examples of "offers" are C&A coupons, an OBC from a Next Cruise certificate, or an OBC from a cruise booked onboard.

My understanding is , after July 31, 2008, you will only be able to use ONE offer, but as many benefits as you earned! ONLY ONE

Offers : C& A coupons, Booking Onboard Onboard credits, Next Cruise Onboard Credits, C&A Thank you for recent cruising coupons.

Benefits: C&A discounts for Balcony cabins, Stockholder Onboard credits, Bank of America Onboard credits. USE AS MANY AS YOU EARNED!

Oh my.

It looks like the likely answer is "nope" but I admit that my head is swimming reading about offers vs benefits. Thank you all for answering a question which has already been answered so many times before.

:rolleyes:

Archived