wine package

peck

No, you could have the number of nights bottles as each different all on one night if you want. :D

We typically have a white (wife) and a red (me) each night. What we don't drink they cork and serve the following night. If we want a bottle for the cabin they will bring it to us and we take it from the dining room. It is all flexible.

jc

Nope. You can select any bottle from the category of wine list you purchased or below.

We purchased the 10 bottle package for our last 14 day cruise. It worked quite well for us, as we would have a glass with our meal then took the bottle back to our cabin for sipping on the balcony.

The waiters will happily keep any unfinished bottles until the next evening. We were also able to get the wine in the Windjammer without any problems.

G.

Our last cruise (Oct '07 to Hawaii), there were 3 wine packages to choose from. Something along the idea of silver, gold and platinum. And priced from expensive, to more expensive, to even more expensive:eek:

Anyway, each package listed the wines that were available in that package. I took the lowest price as I liked most of the wines in that one, and wifey took the gold. During the cruise, as there were duplicates in both packages, I ordered a couple of bottles from her package while she ordered a bottle from mine.

Worked out just fine. We waited until we got on board to order just to make sure none of the wines had changed. Took maybe 15 minutes out of the day and we were on our way.

Wow this seems great, I had no idea that they were that flexible, I thought you get that one choice for the whole cruise and could only drink it in the DR...You guys have made my choice to purchase for my next cruise even better to help celebrate our 3rd Anniv. :) Thanx

Archived