Carnival doesn't give ANY perks for meet and greets?

smiles32617

Yeah the only thing they said they could/would do was block off a room for us. its not a big deal i just wanted to get peoples opinion. thanks for your reply

Carnival does have what they call Fun Points for groups of 8 cabins or more. Depending on the sailing and the number of cabins being reserved depends on the number of points you will get. You can choose the points for whatever you choosel including on board credit, cocktail party, and much more. To receive this, I believe you must book your group through a travel agent (I could be wrong though).

Makenzi

The only time you will see included snacks and drinks is when the booking is a group booked with the group department. If the group reaches a certain size' date=' they will add in a get-together for a certain price. The price is then split up among the group members and becomes part of the total price. They don't give them away free.[/quote']

This is correct. We are booked on the Glory 9/27/08 and we have 70 something in our group with almost 40 cabins and our "awesome" person in charge, Cherie, took the credit for our group booking and as a group we voted to use it for a private meet & greet, with drinks/snacks, for 2 hours at the cost of 1060. I think it is based on a per person rate. We were fortunate enough to have enough except for a 1 or 2 $$ difference per person. Can't beat that!! Plus we got on board credit and the usual 1 hour group reception(open bar)

Guess it is all based on how many is in your group. It's really the best way to go. Hook up with a group on here and get their group rate! You never know, you might just end up with life-time friends!!:D

THANKS to our awesome organizer!!

Carnival does have what they call Fun Points for groups of 8 cabins or more. Depending on the sailing and the number of cabins being reserved depends on the number of points you will get. You can choose the points for whatever you choosel including on board credit, cocktail party, and much more. To receive this, I believe you must book your group through a travel agent (I could be wrong though).

Makenzi

I think we booked directly through Carnival!!

Archived