Question to those of you

ivielane

who have had aft facing cabins going to Mex. Riviera. We are sailing out of San Francisco in Nov. Since the aft facing cabins are completely covered, will we get any sun and wind? I know it will be a bit unpleasant for a couple of days going and coming as the weather is cool off CA coast. Keeping fingers crossed for beautiful weather in San Francisco and sailing out under Golden Gate. Been there, done that during good weather, very memorable. Thanks in advance.

who have had aft facing cabins going to Mex. Riviera. We are sailing out of San Francisco in Nov. Since the aft facing cabins are completely covered, will we get any sun and wind? I know it will be a bit unpleasant for a couple of days going and coming as the weather is cool off CA coast. Keeping fingers crossed for beautiful weather in San Francisco and sailing out under Golden Gate. Been there, done that during good weather, very memorable. Thanks in advance.

You will get some sun depending on the time of day!

Our balcony was pretty well sheltered and there wasn't much sun on it other than when we were backed into port and the morning sun got in there. There were some suites below us that stuck out a little bit, but not sure how much sun they got either. Your best bet will be when you are northbound. We didn't have much of a breeze either, which had it's good and bad points on this itinerary. We only sailed from LA though with the 3 sea days and 3 port days. I really like the itinerary yours is doing. Full day at Cabo and 5 sea days sounds like a dream.

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I am so looking forward to the aft facing cabin. We don't have a suite, it on the end and I like the wrap around. My husband has skin cancer and he must stay out of the sun, sounds like these cabins are good as far as that goes. Really, really looking forward to this cruise, have done it before a few times but only on side balcony cabins and have gotten now that we just like to stay onboard during days in port.

Archived