Adventure Ocean Question

We are going on a 7 day Western Carribbean on the Freedom in Sept.

I have not been able to locate any Adventure Ocean Compasses that were fairly recent. I am trying to figure out which nights they can have dinner at Adventure Ocean. I would like to make reservations at one of the specialty restaurants without having to run all over the ship the day we board.

Does anyone have recent Adventure Ocean compasses availble to take a peek or does anyone remember which nights offhand ?

My daughter is 4, not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks for your help in advance!

On our recent Vision cruise the kids had to be picked up from AO by 5pm, and it didn't open again for a couple of hours. My kids ate with us at our early seating (6pm) each night. There was no night that the AO staff fed them, unlike when we did our Disney cruise a few years ago.

Look for posts by cruisinmama06. In her signature, she has links to her blog where she has scanned in the compasses for most cruiselines. I am fairly certain that she will have compasses that will show what nights the AO staff takes the kids to eat on Freedom.

I don't have any compasses BUT the kids can eat with the kids club on the nights the ship is in a port. You need to sign them up the morning of the dinner and pick their dinner selection. Spots are limited so sign up at the time kids club opens.

The days at sea we take our daughter to the WJ to eat, the to kids club at 7pm and we go eat at second seating.

On the Freedom, the AO dinner nights are the formal nights and usually one other night in the middle. You can find out for sure right when you board. There will be AO staff putting the muster station bracelets on the kids right when you board. They will know what is going on for sure that particular week.

On the Freedom, the AO dinner nights are the formal nights and usually one other night in the middle. You can find out for sure right when you board. There will be AO staff putting the muster station bracelets on the kids right when you board. They will know what is going on for sure that particular week.

This is exactly right, AO dinners on Freedom are formal nights and one other night. The AO compasses are always at the link in my signature. The most recent for Freedom is July 2008...recent enough for ya? ;) :D

I just looked and the ones for Freedom Western was Day 2, Day 4 and Day 5. And then Freedom Eastern was Day 2, Day 3 and Day 5.

Just click here :)

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=all

Archived