Constellation CC cabin 8148

MonaCD

We've got this cabin for our upcoming cruise and wondering if anyone has any pics of this cabin or size/type of cabin and balcony. Just want to get an idea of what to expect, I've done a few searches here and on webshots and cruise clues with not much luck.

I was also wondering about the Aqua Cafe, is this a restaurant, grill, free, pay as you go?

Any tips or tricks for new Celebrity cruisers would be appreciated too.

I never have understood why people don't talk more about the aqua cafe... we ate there at least once a day on the Century to Northern Europe and loved it. There is no extra charge, and it is healthy breakfasts and lunches (I believe it closes at 5:00PM)... the food is varied but much of it is really good. I would reccommend it (Sorry I don't have pics of the cabin...)

I never have understood why people don't talk more about the aqua cafe... we ate there at least once a day on the Century to Northern Europe and loved it. There is no extra charge, and it is healthy breakfasts and lunches (I believe it closes at 5:00PM)... the food is varied but much of it is really good. I would reccommend it (Sorry I don't have pics of the cabin...)

Thanks for the reply, sounds like a place I'll have to check out as soon as we get on board.

Archived