Fun Ship Dollars

Bases5

I believe I read you can buy Fun ship dollars and make it OBC. How do you do that. I think you put booking number somewhere?
What you do is when you go to buy the Fun ship dollars and choose what dollar amount you want and the quantity you want and fill in the information but on the address line you put your booking number instead of your address and then it takes a few days for the email from them that you purchased them (keep this paper with the confirmation number) and in a few days it will show up on your booking as OBC. I have done this every time I have cruised. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the link. I just used it and bought some funship dollars for our next cruise. They will mail them to me and then when we get onboard, we just have to take them to the pursers' desk and it will get applied to our account.

You can also just call Carnival and they will do it that way for you. We did that for our last Carnival cruise. We bought some dollars each month while we were waiting for our cruise. So nice to sail and then not get whacked with a huge bill at the end of the vacation.

Thanks for the link. I just used it and bought some funship dollars for our next cruise. They will mail them to me and then when we get onboard, we just have to take them to the pursers' desk and it will get applied to our account.... So nice to sail and then not get whacked with a huge bill at the end of the vacation.

That's what we do, too. Buy a $50 one every pay check and S&S is paid when we board.

Archived