Absolut Ice Bar location in Copenhagen?

SeaJae72

Can anyone tell me where exactly the Absolut Ice Bar is located in Copenhagen? And are there any landmarks nearby? I plan on walking around the city for the day (we dock at 8:00 & leave at 16:00). Our Ice Bar reservation is at 14:00, so I would like to plan our route to where we end up in that area around that time. Thanks!! :)

Can anyone tell me where exactly the Absolut Ice Bar is located in Copenhagen? And are there any landmarks nearby? I plan on walking around the city for the day (we dock at 8:00 & leave at 16:00). Our Ice Bar reservation is at 14:00, so I would like to plan our route to where we end up in that area around that time. Thanks!! :)

we have a HUGE thread just a few lines down in which there are quite a few answers to your question.

"I live in Copenhagen, and can give advice" is the name of the thread.

Enjoy your time in CPH!

It's a GREAT city!

The Absolut Ice Bar is located in Hotel 27. It is very central. You can easily walk to it from the HOHO bus stop, City Hall, the Glyptotek, and Tivoli Gardens. None of them are more than 3 blocks.

The Ice Bar is an amazing experience! You will love it!

Check out our review and pics at http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/baltic.html

Have a GREAT cruise!

The Absolut Ice Bar is located in Hotel 27. It is very central. You can easily walk to it from the HOHO bus stop, City Hall, the Glyptotek, and Tivoli Gardens. None of them are more than 3 blocks.

The Ice Bar is an amazing experience! You will love it!

Check out our review and pics at http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/baltic.html

Have a GREAT cruise!

Hi Mike! Thanks for info and great pics! Looks like you guys had a FABULOUS time! I can't wait to get there! :)

Christy

we have a HUGE thread just a few lines down in which there are quite a few answers to your question.

"I live in Copenhagen, and can give advice" is the name of the thread.

Enjoy your time in CPH!

It's a GREAT city!

Hi

We too are going to the Ice Bar and have to go right back to the ship after. We are thinking a taxi might be the fastest to get back. Can you give me an idea if it will be easy to find a taxi there and roughly how much it would cost to go back to the ship. Also is there a tram stop or bus stop near the ice bar in case we want to use public transportation to get there. We will most likely be at the Rosenborg Castle first and then going straigh to the Ice Bar.

Thanks

Hi

We too are going to the Ice Bar and have to go right back to the ship after. We are thinking a taxi might be the fastest to get back. Can you give me an idea if it will be easy to find a taxi there and roughly how much it would cost to go back to the ship. Also is there a tram stop or bus stop near the ice bar in case we want to use public transportation to get there. We will most likely be at the Rosenborg Castle first and then going straigh to the Ice Bar.

Thanks

The Ice Bar is in Hotel 27. We had the concierge call us a taxi. AIRC it took about 20 minutes to get there. I don't remember exactly but I think it was about 200 DKK to the port.

Make sure you tell them at the first desk when entering the hotel that you are interested in a 2nd drink. We just mentioned this to find out the cost and they gave us 2nd drink "free" vouchers. We had a hoot...expensive, but fun. Do not expect to get in without an appointment though, unless you are with a tour group. We had our concierge on board make our appointment. We were the only 4 people in there and I saw them turn folks away because it was not "open to the public" until after 5pm. Cool music too

Archived