Splendor running track?

SeaJae72

Does anyone know if the running track on the Splendor goes around the tail of the ship? Reason I ask, is that on the Liberty, it went around the tail and all the gross exhaust from the ship spewed out on me as I ran the track. YUCK!!! Who wants to breathe in exhaust while they are trying to be healthy and get some exercise? Just curious if they fixed this on the Splendor. I know I can run the treadmills, but why do that when you have an entire ocean to look at and hopefully breathe in! ;) Thanks! :)

Does anyone know if the running track on the Splendor goes around the tail of the ship? Reason I ask, is that on the Liberty, it went around the tail and all the gross exhaust from the ship spewed out on me as I ran the track. YUCK!!! Who wants to breathe in exhaust while they are trying to be healthy and get some exercise? Just curious if they fixed this on the Splendor. I know I can run the treadmills, but why do that when you have an entire ocean to look at and hopefully breathe in! ;) Thanks! :)

Sorry, Im thinking about Legend.

It does go behind the funnel, but its right behind it, and none of the smoke gets on or near it. It passes right behind the basketball court/volleyball area (which is under the overhang of the funnel.)

Deck plans here. Its on the sun deck, and the funnel is where you see all those little weird boxes and circles.

It does go behind the funnel, but its right behind it, and none of the smoke gets on or near it. It passes right behind the basketball court/volleyball area (which is under the overhang of the funnel.)

Deck plans here. Its on the sun deck, and the funnel is where you see all those little weird boxes and circles.

that's what i was afraid of. i should have clarified "exhaust". it's not the funnel exhaust, but the kitchen exhaust (it comes from the base area of the funnel/tail). it's very gross, think of a back alley restaurant dumpster that has been sitting in the hot sun all day. EWWWW!!! oh well, i was hoping they had fixed the location. darn it. :(

Some of the smells were of food!

But it is around the funnel

IMG_9290.JPG

IMG_9301.JPG

IMG_9306.JPG

WOW! This is super helpful! I hope the food smells aren't as bad as they were on the Liberty! I want to do 3 miles/day & with that pic of the sign, looks like 30 laps will do it. I just don't want breathe in last night's dinner the entire time! :eek: thank you for the photos!

Archived