Advice Please! #F-6382 RCI AOS

happyplanner

We have tentatively booked our 2nd cruise with RCI (Adventure) and were recommended a "Large" Oceanview Stateroom at the very back of the ship (aft?). I was concerned about motion, view and if the size (211 sq. ft. as compared to 180 sq. ft.) makes a difference? Please give me any opionions! Would really appreciate it! :D

I don't believe that cabin has a balcony-- While every sq. ft. of space makes a difference, IMO, (None of the cabins are really large!) I'd prefer something more midships--this is not a true "aft" cabin. It's located in the aft portion of the ship.

I don't believe that cabin has a balcony-- While every sq. ft. of space makes a difference, IMO, (None of the cabins are really large!) I'd prefer something more midships--this is not a true "aft" cabin. It's located in the aft portion of the ship.

Thanks for the info! I know the room is only an oceanview (no balcony) but I'm particularily concerned about motion and view....DH is happy about the larger size, though....Also it seems quite far from the elevators (1/2 the ships length!). Just trying to make a good decision!

Archived