Splendor Spa Rooms?

SeaJae72

I just got the good news that I have been upgraded to one of the spa rooms on deck 10 of the Splendor. Can anyone tell me what the "special ammenities" are that come with these staterooms? And is there anything else I should know about?

Thanks! :)

You get special robes, slippers, & spa products for your bath. The rooms themselves have a special spa decor. No smoking is allowed in spa cabins or on the balcony. People who book a spa cabin get free access to all the spa facilities, but I've heard that doesn't apply to people who get upgrades.

Good upgrade. We were offered the spa rooms when we first booked last Nov. They wanted $400. Can. each to upgrade to spa rooms on deck 9.We are on empress deck with a ajoining room & are pleased with our choice.Just recently the only rooms left were Spa.They must be harder to fill at $4oo ea.

As far as I know, the only way to receive the spa services, is to be BOOKED into the room. The free upgrade just gives you the non-smoking room, none of the extra amenities.

That is correct.

http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Spa_Stateroom#Spa_Staterooms.2FSuites_Frequently_Asked_Questions

1. Are guests who are upgraded into Grand Spa Carnival staterooms or suites eligible for the spa amenities? No. Grand Spa Carnival stateroom and suite amenities are only available to guests who pay for spa staterooms or suites. In the event that guests are upgraded into Grand Spa Carnival categories, they will not be eligible for the additional amenities.

Archived