Do Jeans = smart casual

poiu0987

Are jeans smart casual? I guess it depends on the norms where you live you and what the jeans are like.

It is only opinion so no one is right or wrong....notwithstanding what the busybody fashion police have to say about the matter.

Wearing jeans to the MDR on non formal nights is well within the HAL dress code. Those who make that code out to be something that it is not are simply misrepresenting the facts to further their own opinion or view of the world.

Are jeans smart casual? I guess it depends on the norms where you live you and what the jeans are like.

It is only opinion so no one is right or wrong....notwithstanding what the busybody fashion police have to say about the matter.

Wearing jeans to the MDR on non formal nights is well within the HAL dress code. Those who make that code out to be something that it is not are simply misrepresenting the facts to further their own opinion or view of the world.

This.

I live in California,where we're pretty darn informal.The weather is also warmer here, which is why less formal clothes, as in Florida, as in the Caribbean,are a necessity when one *doesn't* need to be dressed up. I don't really dress up for church much(I have worn a t shirt and short to church and nobody says anything..Our Lady Of Informality.:D )

I am always amazed at the number of people that get worked up over something like a pair of jeans. They must all have wonderful lives if acceptability of jeans on smart casual nights or whether jeans are dress casual are such major issues for them.

Life is far too short to worry about something as mundane as this.

This.

I live in California,where we're pretty darn informal.The weather is also warmer here, which is why less formal clothes, as in Florida, as in the Caribbean,are a necessity when one *doesn't* need to be dressed up. I don't really dress up for church much(I have worn a t shirt and short to church and nobody says anything..Our Lady Of Informality.:D )

Holy smokes.....I go to the same place and no one has been questioned yet. ;)

Archived