Vision of the Seas solarium

barryn

Is there any food service available in the solarium on the Vision of the Seas? Looking at the deck plan, it appears that you have to walk the length of the ship to get to the Windjammer Cafe if you want to grab something to eat.

Is there any food service available in the solarium on the Vision of the Seas? Looking at the deck plan, it appears that you have to walk the length of the ship to get to the Windjammer Cafe if you want to grab something to eat.

Hi barryn,

There were hotdogs available in the Solarium when we were on the Vision in 09/05.

saitken69

Costa Mesa, CA

Here's a photo I took of the Solarium Cafe on Vision of the Sea's when it was sailing in Alaska a couple of years back. As metioned they served hot dogs, hamburgers and pizza. It was good for a quick bite but not the greatest quality IMO.

2516362710056845759S600x600Q85.jpg

Here's a photo I took of the Solarium Cafe on Vision of the Sea's when it was sailing in Alaska a couple of years back. As metioned they served hot dogs, hamburgers and pizza. It was good for a quick bite but not the greatest quality IMO.

2516362710056845759S600x600Q85.jpg

And who goes on vacation to eat hot dogs and hamburgers :eek: :p

###

###

True, but sometimes it's good just to grab something fast to snack on between meals. ;)

Then there was that 12 night Med cruise. By the time we hit the 10th night (or something like that) the McDonald's in Corfu Greece looked to good to pass up. It's one of the rare times that a McDonalds burger actually sounded, looked and tasted good after so much frilly fru-fru food. Since then I've quit knocking having a burger and fry's onboard. Plus, kids really seem to enjoy getting what they're use to or want.

###

We were also on the Vision 9/05, and are going again this November.

The fries were really good, and for any vegetarians, there were also garden burgers. I think I also remember some cookies there as well, in the late afternoon.

Hope this helps.:)

###

God love her.........my DW, who almost never will eat a hot dog, except maybe if she is starved and shopping in Costco...........looks forward to the hot dogs when we cruise. I find her in the solarium every other day..........getting a hot dog!!

Rick

God love her.........my DW, who almost never will eat a hot dog, except maybe if she is starved and shopping in Costco...........looks forward to the hot dogs when we cruise. I find her in the solarium every other day..........getting a hot dog!!

Rick

That is too funny Rick!!

The fries are fantastic :D

###

Archived