Bus / Ferry question

gram4haley

We will be docked at St. George's but I want to start my day at the Dockyard. I am planning to take Bus 10 or 11 from St. George's to Hamilton around 7AM, then get the Orange route ferry at 8:30 to the Dockyard. I understand the Clayworks opens at 9AM. So we have be there until 9:30 when everything else opens.

I would like to arrive at the Dockyard no later than 9:30. Are there other options that would be better?

If I reverse my plan, I would begin my day at the Gibbs Hill Light House for 9am and then travel to the Dockyard and return to Hamilton if I have time for the Botanical Gardens or Fort Hamilton. I felt I would waste more of my day in traveling if I follow this plan.

Does anyone have thoughts on this?

We will be docked at St. George's but I want to start my day at the Dockyard. I am planning to take Bus 10 or 11 from St. George's to Hamilton around 7AM, then get the Orange route ferry at 8:30 to the Dockyard. I understand the Clayworks opens at 9AM. So we have be there until 9:30 when everything else opens.

I would like to arrive at the Dockyard no later than 9:30. Are there other options that would be better?

If I reverse my plan, I would begin my day at the Gibbs Hill Light House for 9am and then travel to the Dockyard and return to Hamilton if I have time for the Botanical Gardens or Fort Hamilton. I felt I would waste more of my day in traveling if I follow this plan.

Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Sounds like a good plan. Make sure you allow some time to enjoy St. George as well!;) Enjoy your cruise!

Archived