PV for Teens on Pride

triplemom

My teens and preteens (ages 13 and 16) want to do the zip line in Purto Vallarta and of course husband and myself want to go to Krystal for massages...I saw on Carnivals website in a SLIGHT mention that the kids can go on excursions such as the zip lines with the kids camp leaders...Of course it doesnt say anymore than that...I was wondering IF any of you have kids that have actually gone on excursions with the kids groups from Carnival AND how safe is it to let my kids go without a parent , since it is Mexico?? This sure would make my life easier:)))

My teens and preteens (ages 13 and 16) want to do the zip line in Purto Vallarta and of course husband and myself want to go to Krystal for massages...I saw on Carnivals website in a SLIGHT mention that the kids can go on excursions such as the zip lines with the kids camp leaders...Of course it doesnt say anymore than that...I was wondering IF any of you have kids that have actually gone on excursions with the kids groups from Carnival AND how safe is it to let my kids go without a parent , since it is Mexico?? This sure would make my life easier:)))

We just did the zip line in PV last week. Our kids are 13 and 15.

If your kids want to go ziplining as part of the Camp Carnival and will be with their leader I would say it would be o.k. but I wouldn't let them go just in a group without someone specifically watching out for them.

Once off the ship, you meet up with the others going, then walk around and take a small boat through the marina area to the Vallarta Adventure office. There you pick up a bottle of water and load onto the big jeep type car to go to the zip line. It's an open jeep with seats on the sides, facing inward, no windows.

Once at the zipline place, you are with your guides the entire time until you get back on the jeep to come back.

If they go, they will love it. You and your husband migh tlike it too! My DH and I both went and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Simmy :-)

Archived