Can you apply multiple FCCs to a single booking

SC_Sam

what is a FCC and how dose one get one.

An FCC is a Future cruise credit. It can only be purchased while onboard a Princess sailing. The cost is $100 each and are good for up to 4 years from the date of purchase. This entitles you to choose your next Princess cruise later on if you wish, and the $100 paid for the FCC is your total deposit for that cruise, no 20% as needed without one.

In turn, you receive shipboard credit for using an FCC, the amount can be as low as $25 to a high of $150 depending on the length of the cruise you end up booking and the type of stateroom you choose for that sailing.

So, they have to be purchased while sailing on a Princess ship, and they are non-transferable.

And they are refundable should circumstances arise that prevent booking in the allotted time. Which leads to the question I always had, but never bothered to ask until now. Do you have to book within 4 years, or sail within 4 years?

And they are refundable should circumstances arise that prevent booking in the allotted time. Which leads to the question I always had, but never bothered to ask until now. Do you have to book within 4 years, or sail within 4 years?

Dan, they have a 'sail by' date on them that is four years from the date of purchase. BUT, I have read that some have gotten extensions on their FCC's if they call Princess because they can not be used within the 4 year time limit. If you have one that is active, check your circle savings account on the Princess site. FCC's have a sail by date, while other credits show a book by date if by chance you have any of those also.

Dan, they have a 'sail by' date on them that is four years from the date of purchase. BUT, I have read that some have gotten extensions on their FCC's if they call Princess because they can not be used within the 4 year time limit. If you have one that is active, check your circle savings account on the Princess site. FCC's have a sail by date, while other credits show a book by date if by chance you have any of those also.

It makes sense that they would give you an extension, considering the alternative is to just cancel it for a refund. I don't have any now, and didn't bother grabbing any more on the CB in January. I had considered only booking with one, but decided that since they were 2 years old already, I might not get the chance to use the other in the remaining 2 years. Plus, I'm kind of itching to try one of RCI's megaships.

Archived