Carnival Pride 5131

krznkim

5131 is a 7A obstructed view balcony. Lifeboats will be at your railing. You can look out--you jsut cant look down.

We booked on of these on the Pride for Sept since it costs 180pp to upgade to a regular cat 8 balcony.

5131 is a 7A obstructed view balcony. Lifeboats will be at your railing. You can look out--you jsut cant look down.

We booked on of these on the Pride for Sept since it costs 180pp to upgade to a regular cat 8 balcony.

My TA said it was an 8c - unobstructed... Are you sure? When I look at the deck plans, it doesn't look like there are any lifeboats.. I could be wrong...??? I am going to be MAD if my TA is wrong!

My TA said it was an 8c - unobstructed... Are you sure? When I look at the deck plans, it doesn't look like there are any lifeboats.. I could be wrong...??? I am going to be MAD if my TA is wrong!

I was wrong--please forgive me- I looked at 5231 which is a 7A obstructed view. you do indeed have a 8C which is the last one before the indent.

you will be able to see out-- forward and aft too.

its an extended balcony too--bigger then a regular balcony.

I was wrong--please forgive me- I looked at 5231 which is a 7A obstructed view. you do indeed have a 8C which is the last one before the indent.

you will be able to see out-- forward and aft too.

its an extended balcony too--bigger then a regular balcony.

No problem!!! I decided, as long as I was on a cruise it would'nt be a big deal.. Thanks for clarifing!

I was wondering about the noise of being by an elevator and the Fun House??? What do you think about that???

No problem!!! I decided, as long as I was on a cruise it would'nt be a big deal.. Thanks for clarifing!

I was wondering about the noise of being by an elevator and the Fun House??? What do you think about that???

this class ship is awesome when it comes to sound proofing the cabins and public areas.

Notice on rivera deck aft--- the disco is located next to ccabin areas-- you hear nothing---not even in the hall.

Go up to the main deck and stand outside the disco-- while the jazz band is playing-- then go through the revolving doors and hear the difference. It was loud in there.

you are three cabins away from the elvator--- unless you are sailing with rude/obnoxious passengers you shouldnt hear the elevator at all.

Actually on the Miracle we has 1211 which is located right there by one and the cabin stewards were always meeting outside out door-- never heard themtil we opened the door.

Archived