Tumi Award Certificate

Jane Pond

I happened to find my Tumi certificate and discovered that it expires 11/01/04. It's a gray day here in Philly, so I checked out their website. I discovered a 'Utility Pouch' that can be ordered for $35.00. It's a good buy for a gift or 'Secret Santa' surprise. In addition, for every 'Pink' pouch (it comes in other colors), Tumi will contribute a percentage of the purchase price to the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. The shipping costs $5.00; For $15.00, I think it's a great deal and supports a worthy cause as well.

Jane in PHL

We have received a Tumi award certificate which entitles you to $25 off your next purchase as Jane has posted. Unfortunately we are in England and cannot use the online purchase facility so does anyone want the code? As Jane says it ends on the 1st November, so if anyone is thinking of a purchase they may as well use our code.

Daneite

Jane I am sorry! I did send an email but have only just noticed it has been returned undeliverable, I guess I must have typed the address wrong! Hope you read this in time and can use it the code is:SEABGDX4.

Have a great time in Dubai.

Daneite

Sorry, I knew I should not have posted it on the board, but thought you were going to miss out as I could not get your email address to work. I did guess that you had spaced it out but could not figure anything else I could do. Probably our "Lurker" got there before you :)

Archived