Late Night Buffet?

teacher2cruiser

Have always been impressed with the midnight buffet as far as 'looks go'. Pretty neat what they can do with food for decoration. the actual 'taste' has usually been a let down, except for some of the deserts. A lot of the neat looking things are just that. Neat to look at....................Not exactly tasty!

How many nights does Carnival have a late night buffet? What's it like, and where is it located?
I guess you are asking about a GALA MIDNITE BUFFET and you have your answers above. In the Lido buffet area, they serve food at 11:30 EACH night. Except GALA nights. No big to do, just a couple of cafeteria lines open with a limited selection. But if you are hungry, there is food. And room service is available 24/7

Dan

I guess you are asking about a GALA MIDNITE BUFFET and you have your answers above. In the Lido buffet area, they serve food at 11:30 EACH night. Except GALA nights. No big to do, just a couple of cafeteria lines open with a limited selection. But if you are hungry, there is food. And room service is available 24/7

Dan

Actually, I wasn't interested in the chocolate buffet. I saw that on both RCI and NCI. I know about the room service, but I didn't know you could go and get cookies and such at 11:30pm?

Actually, I wasn't interested in the chocolate buffet. I saw that on both RCI and NCI. I know about the room service, but I didn't know you could go and get cookies and such at 11:30pm?

On the Lido deck aft you can also get serve yourself soft ice cream and coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. The cookies will disappear in a few minutes but the ice cream and drinks are ALWAYS available.

Dan

Archived