Robes?

teacher2cruiser

Every time we've had an Ocean View stateroom on a Carnival ship, there have been two robes waiting there for us.

The last time this was asked, it seems like Carnival is putting them in ALL the staterooms....but I'm not sure if that is on every ship.

I usually book a two-porthole cabin. Until my last two cruises on the Holiday, there were no robes...now they have them in those cabins. I know the OV and balcony rooms DO have them.

Enjoy my favorite ship. I've had five wonderful cruises on the Holiday!

Robes are free for you to use. We've had them in inside cabins so you should have them.

If they aren't in there when you board, ask your room steward. Also if you have more than 2 people in a cabin, you may have ask for the extra robes.

Does one have to pay to use the robe? For the cleaning fee? Or can you simply use one and then place it back down after... I know in some hotels, there is a fee to use the robe :cool:

Really? I've never stayed in any hotel where there was a fee to use a robe!?

The last night of the cruise, I put my robe in a stack w/the used towels.

So far the cruises I have been on have had robes in the closets. I also love them. At night when I am making a lido deck trip for ice cream, I just throw my robe on over my jammies and go. I also used it when I take my little cat naps on my balcony. It makes me feel so cozy. Funny, but on my list of things that I am looking forward to, robes have definitly made the list!

Archived