Liberty, Triumph, or Valor?

Julia Goolia

I'm considering changing my 5 day on the Destiny into a 7 day. However, there are three ships that offer similiar itineraries and I'm not sure which one to choose.

So, itinieraries being equal and price differences not a significant issue, would you choose to sail on the:

Liberty

Triumph

Valor

And why would you choose that particular ship? (What, if any, are the advantages of one over another in your opinion?)

Thanks in advance.

I'd immediately rule out the Triumph since it is several years older than Liberty and Valor, and no supper club.

Then for me, I'd pick the Liberty over Valor because I've been on the Valor twice. However, both ships offer the same amenities - mini golf, big screen TV, supper club, etc. They have the same layout. Only the decor is different. Valor is 6 months older than Liberty. You really can't go wrong with either ship.

Thank you for the response. I am leaning a bit toward the Liberty as then the day of departure would be the same and I wouldn't have to change too many other things.

Still open to more input/opinions though.

Thanks again. Take care,

Julia

I'd immediately rule out the Triumph since it is several years older than Liberty and Valor, and no supper club.

Then for me, I'd pick the Liberty over Valor because I've been on the Valor twice. However, both ships offer the same amenities - mini golf, big screen TV, supper club, etc. They have the same layout. Only the decor is different. Valor is 6 months older than Liberty. You really can't go wrong with either ship.

I'm considering changing my 5 day on the Destiny into a 7 day. However, there are three ships that offer similiar itineraries and I'm not sure which one to choose.

So, itinieraries being equal and price differences not a significant issue, would you choose to sail on the:

Liberty

Triumph

Valor

And why would you choose that particular ship? (What, if any, are the advantages of one over another in your opinion?)

Thanks in advance.

Been on Liberty, nice ship. Was booked on the Valor for January 4th cruise but couldn't get decent air so changed to Triumph January 11th.

Triumph is going in to drydock soon and will be refurbished and looking new again when we go. They will be adding the Seasside Theatre big screen on the Lido deck which is a big plus for me since I like to lay out on the lounge chair and night and watch a movie.

Bill

We Were On The Liberty Last October. Loved It. What A Beautiful And Fun Ship. I Have To Say, The Liberty Is My Favorite So Far Out Of 11 Carnival Ships. The Triumph Is Also Very Nice. The Layout Is A Littler Easier Than The Liberty. We're On The Valor In 26 Day (but Who's Counting) So I Cannot Comment Yet.

Archived