Favorite Drink in Key West?

cbell94

My favorite drink here is a Cuban favorite...the mojito! If you have never had one, it is made with rum, lime juice and sugar. Delicious, refreshing drink! The best on the island...as far as I am concerned...is found at El Meson De Pepe at Mallory Square. The bartenders at the outside bar make awesome mojitos!!! The restaurant is located where the nightly sunset performances are held, so have a drink and watch the action!!!

My favorite drink here is a Cuban favorite...the mojito! If you have never had one, it is made with rum, lime juice and sugar. Delicious, refreshing drink! The best on the island...as far as I am concerned...is found at El Meson De Pepe at Mallory Square. The bartenders at the outside bar make awesome mojitos!!! The restaurant is located where the nightly sunset performances are held, so have a drink and watch the action!!!

Oops...I forgot the secret ingredient....mint!

Good one.

I also like to mix the banana and the chocolate. Same goes for Fat Tuesday.

Now Fat Tuesday is a weakness, especially during really hot weather.;)

One of the few places that will make me go down to Duval.

I will get me a margarita (or two) and sit on one of those front bar stools and simply watch the tourists walk the streets with their bags of crap.:D :D

Mike:)

MINE TOO - diet tonic and my own home grown key limes if I'm home !

and I grow my own mint for my version of mojitoes - mint, lime, rum, and Sprite.

Mike - have you had "Sugarloaf Punch" at the Sugarloaf Lodge ? - awesome and deadly!

Well, I can tell that we are going to have to get together for a drink soon. Our tastes are too similar. Publix has the best and cheapest diet tonic that I have found and a key lime makes it twice as good.

Never had a Sugarloaf Punch but I think I feel one coming on.

Mike:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived