UGHHH. Do you think you paid to much for Oasis Inaugural???? HELP!!!

coolnrj

For me personally no I dont think I paid too much for the Inaugural Sailing of the Oasis. We usually book Inside or PR but this time I actually booked 2 D8s...one for me and one for my son and his GF.

The price doesnt come into it..I have wanted to do an Inaugural since I started cruising and with the Oasis being so different from any other RCCL ship, I decided this is the Inaugural I really really want to do.:D

After this cruise it will be back to Inside cabins and older ships probably for me.

For me personally no I dont think I paid too much for the Inaugural Sailing of the Oasis. We usually book Inside or PR but this time I actually booked 2 D8s...one for me and one for my son and his GF.

The price doesnt come into it..I have wanted to do an Inaugural since I started cruising and with the Oasis being so different from any other RCCL ship, I decided this is the Inaugural I really really want to do.:D

After this cruise it will be back to Inside cabins and older ships probably for me.

My sentiments exactly!!

Actually we booked the first week the cruise became available. The category stateroom we booked is currently $2,400 more than what we paid. I'm glad we booked it when we did. I wouldn't pay what the price is now. :)

Luckily I booked before any real price increases too. But there was still a pretty hefty difference between 12/12 and 1/16 for the four of us. Now if I could have convinced the kids to stay home, then I could save myself a couple of thousand. ;) But I think my kids would disown me if I tried to leave them at home. :p

Have a great time! I expect a full report when you get back. And try to keep her clean for me ok? :D :D :D

Luckily I booked before any real price increases too. But there was still a pretty hefty difference between 12/12 and 1/16 for the four of us. Now if I could have convinced the kids to stay home, then I could save myself a couple of thousand. ;) But I think my kids would disown me if I tried to leave them at home. :p

Have a great time! I expect a full report when you get back. And try to keep her clean for me ok? :D :D :D

You can count on it. :D

Just tell the kids MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! and go. That's what we were going to do for our family of 16, but it was going to cost $2200.00 per person for inside rooms. We rescheduled for 1/2/10 one week later and the cost is now $1,000.00 per person. We are still telling everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Have fun how many times to you get to be the first ones on the ship the first one to sleep in that bed, shower in that shower and eat on those dishes (ha) that coming from a germ freak.

I was going to book the inaugural but booked jan 2 as well. Are you in the roll call?

Jeeppartsman,

Yes I am on rollcall but, there isn't anyone on it lately. There are several people on but no conversation lately. We are taking a family cruise, our last one with my Mom who has alzheimers. We will have 16 of us. It was going to be the Christmas cruise which was twice as much as the 1/2 sailing. We will have a delayed family christmas on board the Oasis. I am sure we will have a Meet and Mingle so hopefully we will meet there.

Archived