"Islander" please help!

dolphin&penquin luvers

We will be visiting St. Thomas in October from 9-8. I am in charge of putting together the iteniery for our private tour. Can you please help me with some travel times? What is travel time from Havensight dock to Sapphire Beach? From Sapphire Beach to Coki Beach? From Coki to hit highlights of island? What would you recommend that we not miss? What would be the recommended order of tour if starting at Coki and ending at Charlotte Amalie? Total time recommended for this tour including photo stops? Travel time from Charlotte Amalie to Paradise Point - driving up not using tram? Travel time from Paradise Point to Havensight dock?

Thanks for all of your help.

Havensight to Sapphire: about 20 minutes in low/medium traffic.

Sapphire to Coki: about 5 minutes.

Coki to "highlights"... that depends on where you are going and could take a few hours.

If you are out at the east end, which is where Coki and Sapphire are located, you could drive around that area and out to a couple other beaches if you want to stop and see them; Secret Harbor, Cowpet, Bluebeards/Ritz are all a few minutes from each other and close to Sapphire.

Most island tours head up around the northside of the island stopping at the overlook on Skyline, stopping at the overlook at Drakes Seat, heading up to Mountain Top. (If you like milkshakes and mixed drinks you should stop at the Udder Delight Dairy stand which is on the road to Magens, a short distance from Drakes Seat. Great milkshakes (with or without alcohol).)

Charlotte Amalie to Paradise Point (driving up): 12-15 minutes in low traffic. With traffic it will take longer, more ships means more traffic.

Paradise Point to Havensight: about 5 minutes.

--Islander

Havensight to Sapphire: about 20 minutes in low/medium traffic.

Sapphire to Coki: about 5 minutes.

Coki to "highlights"... that depends on where you are going and could take a few hours.

If you are out at the east end, which is where Coki and Sapphire are located, you could drive around that area and out to a couple other beaches if you want to stop and see them; Secret Harbor, Cowpet, Bluebeards/Ritz are all a few minutes from each other and close to Sapphire.

Most island tours head up around the northside of the island stopping at the overlook on Skyline, stopping at the overlook at Drakes Seat, heading up to Mountain Top. (If you like milkshakes and mixed drinks you should stop at the Udder Delight Dairy stand which is on the road to Magens, a short distance from Drakes Seat. Great milkshakes (with or without alcohol).)

Charlotte Amalie to Paradise Point (driving up): 12-15 minutes in low traffic. With traffic it will take longer, more ships means more traffic.

Paradise Point to Havensight: about 5 minutes.

--Islander

We will be in St. Thomas on Oct. 22. Could you tell me what the weather is like that time of year?

We are doing Sunny Liston's tour and look forward to it. We want to go to Megan's Beach, I think Sunny will take you there.

I also heard something about Duffy's Love Shack....any input?

What else should my husband and I see and do? I love to shop...he is not too fond of it...so that is ok with me.

Thanking you ahead of time:)

October temps are usually in low 80s. September, October, November there is usually a bit more rain than other months of the year.

Duffy's is a bar/restaurant, located in the parking lot of Red Hook Shopping Center. Check their website for info.: http://www.duffysloveshack.com/.

--Islander

Archived