Promowave...weird message

novalab

Several times today I tried to reload the Promowave page & up until a few minutes ago, it always refreshed back to Sept. 9. Now, it is evening & when I tried to refresh the page the following message came up:

"File is damaged and can not be repaired."

Is this just me/my computer? Is anyone else having trouble today accessing Promowave?

Several times today I tried to reload the Promowave page & up until a few minutes ago, it always refreshed back to Sept. 9. Now, it is evening & when I tried to refresh the page the following message came up:

"File is damaged and can not be repaired."

Is this just me/my computer? Is anyone else having trouble today accessing Promowave?

It is not just you. I have not been able to find todays promowave pdf. I do not think that they will have one. But i am not sure why you got the message that you did.

Interesting... the only ones I've been seeing on Tuesdays are the Tuesday Sales events... guess, I'll have to keep an eye on that one a day earlier now... thanks for the update...

uh oh... now I'm thinking I've been seeing the Tuesday Sales Events :eek: I'll have to pay more attention from now on..

Archived