Thanks to all your 'expert' advice ~ I did it!!!

Butterfly~kisses!

First of all, I want to thank you all so much for your advice on my 'little cruise choice dilemma':) After so many votes to choose the Freedom cruise, I finally went for it, a few days later! The prices had not changed and I still got my OV guarantee, an 8 day cruise, with 4 sea days, and for exactly $83.64 less than my original 7 day cruise booking!

Not only did I save a little money on the cruise and add on an extra day, but this decision will save me quite a few hundreds of dollars (1 night extra at the hotel, food, shopping, higher transportation costs etc.), so I really felt I needed to say a big "Thank You" to all of you:D

I don't think I participated in helping you make the decision, but like you, I appreciate the great advice I have gotten from these boards. Come back every day and before you know it you will GIVING good advice too! Have a wonderful cruise and welcome to the boards!

hi all,

I have been having so much fun on this board for the past couple of months. Last year, before our first CCL cruise, I tried out another board but find CCritics so much better. We will be doing our 2nd cruise on the Elation in just a few weeks--Oct. 13! I have learned so much by reading all your posts. This past weekend I told BF that he needed to call his PVP again to check on this Past-Guest coupon I saw in Carnival's magazine. BF is not exactly worried about money but I AM--about HIS month, that is. They told him that we qualified for $120 OBC!!! I think he was pretty surprised about that! It will definitely go toward our bar bill for the 5 days!

So, everyone, safe and fun cruising to all of you!

]Sunny

Elation------Oct 13 out of beautiful San Diego!! Can't wait!!

Archived