Mariner Magazine Fall E-Version

jhannah

My fall electronic version of the Mariner Magazine just came. There's a nice spread on the Eurodam, so I'll be anxious to get the hard copy. Click here to see the online version.

We received our Fall '08 Mariner mag in the mail over 2 weeks ago. There's an interesting piece in the News and Notes section (pg 15) that describes Mariner Appreciation Days. I've not heard of this before. Is it something that only happens on GWVs or could it be a preview of the revamped Mariner program?

SPECIAL MARINER APPRECIATION DAYS

RECOGNIZE GUEST LOYALTY

This spring, many of our Grand Voyage Mariner guests were treated to some recognition for their past cruising experience with Holland America Line – Mariner Appreciation Days. These special days include exceptional events at sea, and in some cases, additional events ashore while the ship is in port. In addition to being pampered with outstanding meals, cocktail parties and memorabilia, our valued Mariners often enjoy unique entertainment and have a chance to interact with Holland America Line top management to learn about the cruise line’s plans for the future. We look forward to sharing Mariner Appreciation Days with many more of you in the coming year.

This is the first issue Jo Ann Taylor has prepared and I think it really good.

Margaret Binnendyk is an impossibly 'hard act to follow' so kudos to Jo Ann. Well done.

Very much enjoyed reading it. Also like the selection of photos used.

Archived