upgrades

rayandbelle

hi there

just a quick question

was thinking of upgrading from a Deluxe Ocean View W/ Veranda to a Concierge Class

becauce the price difference is only a few dollars

my question is do i have to make a new booking which would incur the fuel supplement or will they just upgrade my booking and charge me the difference

thank you for any help

Ray

When are you planning on doing this? If you do this before your sail date, something I've done a few times, you don't cancel the booking, just pay the difference in price. But, if you booked through certain internet sites, some make you pay a change fee, which is THEIR charge and not a charge from Celebrity. Make sure your agent doesn't charge a change fee. You can wait and do the upgrade at the dock, but you risk not having those cabins available. Again, it would just be the price difference you pay and not anything else.

WE are on the Summitt NOv 1st originally booked for a 2A and found the price difference to CC class was only $50 per person . Our TA contacted Celebrity and for only the added cost of $50 per person upgraded us to CC class. There was no rebooking charge BUT this occurred before the penalty period!!

vvnh16a!

You're on our cruise! We have a wonderful roll call and website for this sailing and would love you to come get to know us all! My DH and I are also in the CC, the difference in price is so small. However, I keep hoping that it will drop even further...apparently if you're a NY resident it would save you $1200/couple :(.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Susan~

http://www.freewebs.com/summitnov1/

Archived