Destiny out, Triumph in

caribbeanboy

Carnival Destiny is leaving dry dock today, where it will start 4 & 5 days cruises out of Miami.

Carnival Triump is expected to go this Monday into dry dock.After Truimph leaves dry dock then Liberty is expected on Sunday Oct.5

Meanwhile Fantasy has been in dry dock since Monday 8th of Sept.and will be staying till Oct.3

I am also curious about what was done to the Destiny! I'd love to see pictures from anyone getting ready to sail on her soon!

We're going to be on that ship in June next year. One thing I am wondering is....can you check your S&S account on the tv in your cabin? (odd question, I know!) What about - are there refrigerators or hair dyers in the cabin?

Thanks!

I am also curious about what was done to the Destiny! I'd love to see pictures from anyone getting ready to sail on her soon!

We're going to be on that ship in June next year. One thing I am wondering is....can you check your S&S account on the tv in your cabin? (odd question, I know!) What about - are there refrigerators or hair dyers in the cabin?

Thanks!

I was on her last year and yes to the blow dryers, yes to the checking account on TV and can't remember about the fridges

We were on the Destiny in July. There were hair dryers but no refrigerators in our balcony room. While we were unable to access our S&S accounts on the t.v. (as we had on our previous cruises), we did get an updated copy slipped under our door during the week.

Won't have any more from Destiny until he gets home, he's off her now and waiting at the terminal to be able to get onto Triumph this evening.

He probably has more pics on his phone but it costs loads to send them to me as obviously he's over in Miami and I'm in the UK.

I'll see what he has once he's back and put up any I think you peeps would like :D

Archived