Question on All inclusive @ Mr. Sanchos

lub2cruise

I've seen her name and company mentioned before on some of the posts. Maybe on the Cozumel Port discussions?? I don't remember anything negative. I'll have to look around and see what was said previously. I definitely wouldn't want to book way in advance. I wonder what her policy is if the ship doesn't dock/port gets changed. I think I would rather pay her via PayPal than giving her your credit card number. PayPal normally backs up things paid through them - have a dispute procedure. I just got a refund through PayPal for something I purchased and never received.

that is good news ... about paypal

I know it is a secure site , I have used it on Ebay before

so that is a plus

I love Mr Sanchos

and I even asked her ...just to be sure

If everything was included...meaning if I want a Coconut shrimp appetizer and then a Shrimp ceviche lunch and want a plate of nachos later ... it is all included ....????

and she said yes

all food on menu while there

and all drinks on menu while there

plus a lounge chair and

an unbrella per two loungechairs

so , that works for me :D

Keep us posted how it goes. I don't want to pay $10 more than I have to. I want to do the ATV's while there as well. It will be our 35th wedding anniversary that day so want to make it kind of special.

By the way, where in Carolinas are you from? I'm in Mount Holly, about 20 minutes west of Charlotte.

Keep us posted how it goes. I don't want to pay $10 more than I have to. I want to do the ATV's while there as well. It will be our 35th wedding anniversary that day so want to make it kind of special.

By the way, where in Carolinas are you from? I'm in Mount Holly, about 20 minutes west of Charlotte.

I sure will

sailing in 5 days ... be back in two weeks roughly

will post when I come back

I am from Pennsylvania actually

I emailed Carrie and asked her why her price was cheaper than what Mr. Sanchos quoted me. Here is the response. Note - prices will be going up at some point, maybe after the US economy gets better? )at least that's the way I interpreted it).

The all inclusive is supposed to be exclusive to me. I have emailed Olivar for clarification. The price I quoted you is good and will be honored. He may have quoted you the normal retail price which will come into effect after we get the word out and the problems in the states are much better.

Thank you!!

Carrie

http://WWW.*****

I emailed Carrie and asked her why her price was cheaper than what Mr. Sanchos quoted me. Here is the response. Note - prices will be going up at some point, maybe after the US economy gets better? )at least that's the way I interpreted it).

The all inclusive is supposed to be exclusive to me. I have emailed Olivar for clarification. The price I quoted you is good and will be honored. He may have quoted you the normal retail price which will come into effect after we get the word out and the problems in the states are much better.

Thank you!!

Carrie

WWW.*****

Glad we are getting it

before the prices increase

wow

• 2 weeks later...
carrie is her name and her info is www dot tourcozumel dot net

try her she has an AI for Mr. Sanchos

Carly CHLOE

I Think We Are Going To Go To Ms - We Want To Atv, I Want To Snorkel (maybe) I Want To Ride The Horse Fiance Dont He Just Want To Chill And Drink. Our Friends Want To Take That Long Azz Carnival Tour Of The Ruins 7 Hours To Look At It Then What??? We Are Not Doing That They Can Meet Us At Mr Sanchos.

Carrie's Ai Is $40 Per Person I Am All Over That

Did You Have A Massage At Ms?

Also What Did You Do That Day Did You Post Pictures Already?

What Other Activities Are There And Was The Beach Club Dead Or Live Is There Music Playing? I Love Caribbean Music.

Was It Crowded Or Deserted?

Did You See Folks On The Atv?

Has anyone actually done the AI at Mr. Sancho's? Please confirm details and cost.

Thank you

I have never done the all inclusive but based on the other posts you order off the main menu.

I just returned from the all inclusive at Mr Sancho's Beach club.

We had a great time .

4 of us did the all inclusive

which included everything but the lobster .

two of us did the cooking class .Which included their food and drinks only during lunch which you were preparing .

and two of us did the a la carte ...which they ordered as they were hungry and paid at the end .

I do believe everyone was happy with their choices.

Everyone is different and knows more or less what they would prefer .

We had a super time

and I will be posting pics soon

We may go next thursday. Is there a swim up bar? Is there swings at the bar? We have been to Palancar, Paradise, Uvas and wanted something different after stopping at Dzul Ha for snorkle. we will probably do ala carte since we usually dont eat much-just nachos.

No on the swim up bar, and Yes to the swings at the bar.

I didnt see the swings at the bar these past two years

perhaps I keep missing them :(

and I know that they do not have a swim up bar

I will have to say that I was a little disappointed in the loungechairs this year ...they were quite worn looking ...I did mention it to Carrie and she said that she would have them take care of that problem

so everyone will have to update us on this later on ...OK?

We just stayed at the tables on the beach and had an umbrella over that

The food is excellent still and so was the service.

So you booked through Carrie (the AI)? What did you have just an email receipt? Did you just show it to the people at Mr. Sanchos? Any problems?

Marlene

yes I did book thru Carrie for the AI for $40 a person

and the food & service was excellent.

I received an immediate response and receipt after my payment with Paypal

and then a few days later a confirmation letter as well from Carrie

I took all my paperwork for this with me .

We were immediately given wristbands for the AI

and everyone was informed there that we were to receive anything that we asked for .

So that was super .

The only downside was the worn loungechairs

and she did say that they would be correcting that

as she was not aware of that problem before hand.

Thank you for being so promt. I will forward your review so we do not have this problem again. Please remamber you were only the secound group to enjoy this new tour.

Thank you!!

Carrie

WWW.*****

Thanks CarolinaMamasita! I know you were a little concerned to pay through PayPal and a 3rd party tour group for this vs going directly to Mr. Sanchos. For a $10/pp discount (for now) I may go ahead and do the same thing even though I don't go until February - before it goes up which she had mentioned it would. I was waiting to hear back from you first. Your $40 covered, food (except lobster), drinks and lounge chairs. Right? I understand beer is cheap there but if you get into the "drinks" it would be more expensive. We won't know our drink preferences until we get there - just the mood of the day. We may eat more appetizers than a big meal but who knows. I've been bouncing around with which way to go but $40 vs $50pp makes it more appealing. It will be our wedding anniversary (35 years) that day so splurge - right. LOL Any idea how much the average person spend that didn't do AI?

Didn't you mention the cooking class? How was that ? That's an extra charge - right? We may do the ATV's while there. Did anyone in your group do that? If so, what did they think?

Marlene

Thanks CarolinaMamasita! I know you were a little concerned to pay through PayPal and a 3rd party tour group for this vs going directly to Mr. Sanchos. For a $10/pp discount (for now) I may go ahead and do the same thing even though I don't go until February - before it goes up which she had mentioned it would. I was waiting to hear back from you first. Your $40 covered, food (except lobster), drinks and lounge chairs. Right? I understand beer is cheap there but if you get into the "drinks" it would be more expensive. We won't know our drink preferences until we get there - just the mood of the day. We may eat more appetizers than a big meal but who knows. I've been bouncing around with which way to go but $40 vs $50pp makes it more appealing. It will be our wedding anniversary (35 years) that day so splurge - right. LOL Any idea how much the average person spend that didn't do AI?

Didn't you mention the cooking class? How was that ? That's an extra charge - right? We may do the ATV's while there. Did anyone in your group do that? If so, what did they think?

Marlene

We didnt do ATVs , so I have no idea about that

their frozen cocktails ... started at about 60 pesos I do believe and up , which would be about $6 and up

I TOOK some pics of the menus

not sure if they will come out

if I post them

but after I get home , I will try to do so for you

Heading home today ...so be watching possibly tomorrow for the menus

Just had an email from Carrie about booking the All Inclusive. Apparently Mr. Sanchos wants her to go up to $50pp 11/1/08 (from $40 pp). So anyone want to book through here needs to contact her this week! She says we can book way in advance and if you cancel the cruise or the ship doesn't dock, she will refund.

Just had an email from Carrie about booking the All Inclusive. Apparently Mr. Sanchos wants her to go up to $50pp 11/1/08 (from $40 pp). So anyone want to book through here needs to contact her this week! She says we can book way in advance and if you cancel the cruise or the ship doesn't dock, she will refund.

In my honest opinion

I personally wouldnt want to pay $50 per person for there

at least until they get new loungechairs...

those things were the worst things that I have ever seen in my life

I wouldnt even dream of laying on them

and they had no umbrellas available for the loungechairs as well...

Carrie originally said that a loungechair and an umbrella for each two loungechairs would be available ...and there wasnt

We ended up with a table with an umbrella on the beach...so we couldnt even lay out

I used to be a high recommender for Mr Sanchos based on my 2007 cruise there , but 2008 was a BIG let down for me

to be honest

If the loungchairs arent replaced Marlene

I might even go with other people's recommendations far Nachi Cocom for the same $50

Just being honest

I have booked Mr. Sanchos for 40$ thru Carrie today. We will be there on Nov 26 on the Legend cruise. Sounds like a good fun day ahead. Hope its not just cheap Tequila available.

I would think they have the good stuff, they do a tequila seminar there.

I have booked Mr. Sanchos for 40$ thru Carrie today. We will be there on Nov 26 on the Legend cruise. Sounds like a good fun day ahead. Hope its not just cheap Tequila available.

I will note to this...

Mixed drinks are included ...frozen tropical stuff and beer

When I went up to the bar & asked if they had a Cream Tequila ...

they said YES , but it would be extra

Now this was something that I did not ask Carrie

So you may want to ask her about it

Just to be safe

OK?

when you find out ...please post the answer

for everyone

thanks

I booked a trip to Mr. Sancho's based on Carrie's recommendation today, for a cruise that leaves tomorrow -- the Carnival Glory. Sounds like our kind of place, and glad to have gotten the last day of the lower price. :cool:

I booked a trip to Mr. Sancho's based on Carrie's recommendation today, for a cruise that leaves tomorrow -- the Carnival Glory. Sounds like our kind of place, and glad to have gotten the last day of the lower price. :cool:

Congratulations at getting the lower price .

You will have to let us know your opinion...when you return

Looking forward to hearing another persons opinion

I am sure you will love it

Excellent food & service

I just returned from the all inclusive at Mr Sancho's Beach club.

We had a great time .

4 of us did the all inclusive

which included everything but the lobster .

two of us did the cooking class .Which included their food and drinks only during lunch which you were preparing .

and two of us did the a la carte ...which they ordered as they were hungry and paid at the end .

I do believe everyone was happy with their choices.

Everyone is different and knows more or less what they would prefer .

We had a super time

and I will be posting pics soon

I'm looking into the cooking class here. How did your group like it? Was it worth it? I'd appreciated the info.

Thanks!

Archived