Question on All inclusive @ Mr. Sanchos

lub2cruise

I'm looking into the cooking class here. How did your group like it? Was it worth it? I'd appreciated the info.

Thanks!

I didnt personally do it

but Stu and Sheila from my roll call did do it

they seemed to like it

I have some pics I can share with you , if you like

and you can check on the roll call october 19 triumph

and they may personally give you more info if you are interested

They did enjoy the food

and got to wear cute chef hats for it

it was neat

I will post some pics for you

I'm looking into the cooking class here. How did your group like it? Was it worth it? I'd appreciated the info.

Thanks!

here is my photo link for Mr Sanchos :

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568412646GAQwLP

you can see them in their chef hats

and the food they made is all on that line of pics

alright ?

Thanks for the menu pix, I really think I could get my moneys worth fairly easily at 40 or 50 dollars either one.

I know they don't include the lobster in the AI, but I thought I saw some lobster tacos on one page of the menu, are these included in the AI?

Trace

Thanks for the menu pix, I really think I could get my moneys worth fairly easily at 40 or 50 dollars either one.

I know they don't include the lobster in the AI, but I thought I saw some lobster tacos on one page of the menu, are these included in the AI?

Trace

The only exception from what I have seen is the whole lobster.

do you know if they have homemade flour tortillas????

Yes most places make them fresh.

Trace

You are welcome

I think Ken may be right on that with the Tacos

To be safe , you could always verify it with Carrie though

Their food really is excellent .

I wish I would have had room for dessert though ...LOL

Thanks for the pictures, Carolina! They really make me wish I were there!

I think this is what we'll do- and get a massage afterwards. We'll still save $$ over the ship's excursion and it will be something different.

Thanks for the pictures, Carolina! They really make me wish I were there!

I think this is what we'll do- and get a massage afterwards. We'll still save $$ over the ship's excursion and it will be something different.

Great let us know how your day was.

Thanks, I'm guessing you booked with Carrie?

Actually, I haven't decided who to book with yet. I've emailed Carrie and haven't heard back from her. Cozumel Water Sports dot com and Johann and Sandra all book this tour too, at basically the same price. Just waiting to decide then I'll cancel the ship's excursion and book this one.

I'll let you know what I decide!

I just heard back from Carrie and she gave me 2 options- the cooking class, including margaritas and water while cooking/eating, for $45 or the cooking class with the all-inclusive for $85. I asked her about adding massages on to the cooking class, and am waiting to hear back.

The massage and cooking class with Johann and Sandra would be the same $45 for the class plus the cost of the massage, which depends on the type and length you choose. You can book both on their website.

Anyone have any experience with Johann and Sandra as opposed to Carrie and tourcozumeldotnet?

I just heard back from Carrie and she gave me 2 options- the cooking class, including margaritas and water while cooking/eating, for $45 or the cooking class with the all-inclusive for $85. I asked her about adding massages on to the cooking class, and am waiting to hear back.

The massage and cooking class with Johann and Sandra would be the same $45 for the class plus the cost of the massage, which depends on the type and length you choose. You can book both on their website.

Anyone have any experience with Johann and Sandra as opposed to Carrie and tourcozumeldotnet?

I have heard the names Johann and Sandra, but didn't realize they sold tours, they used to post some. Carrie is talked about in several threads.

She was really friendly and very prompt in getting back to me, so we booked with her. I'm looking forward to it, although it sounds as if the cooking won't be as fun as playa mia. Should still be a good time though!

Johann and Sandra book tours in Cabo, I think. Recognized their names from when we did the Mex Riviera cruise and were looking for tours. Didn't use them there, though.

She was really friendly and very prompt in getting back to me, so we booked with her. I'm looking forward to it, although it sounds as if the cooking won't be as fun as playa mia. Should still be a good time though!

Johann and Sandra book tours in Cabo, I think. Recognized their names from when we did the Mex Riviera cruise and were looking for tours. Didn't use them there, though.

I can't comment on the cooking class, but the savings sounds great. Maybe Carolinamomsita can help with the friendlyness of the cooking portion.

$30 and $40 those are great prices

(lot better then the expected increase to $50 )

I would jump on that one !!

Does anyone know what Carries website location is? I want to get ahold of her about reservations to Mr. Sanchos.

Thanks

Kevin

This may be a stupid question, but we have never used a cab before this trip. We plan on taking a cab to Sr. Nachoes. Do we call for the return trip, or does the price include the return and we have to meet the cab at a specific time for the return to the port?

This may be a stupid question, but we have never used a cab before this trip. We plan on taking a cab to Sr. Nachoes. Do we call for the return trip, or does the price include the return and we have to meet the cab at a specific time for the return to the port?

No such thing as a stupid question (unless your don't ask it).. Fortunatly cozumel only has one taxi company so it is very safe to use them. Most west coast beaches including sancho's have taxi's waiting in the parking lot for your return trip, there is no need to pre arrange or plan. You pay one way fare, depending on your group size. The price should be the same both ways. Always ask the driver before you enter the cab and confirm the price. There are signs at each pier that reflect the cost, check on the sign verify with your driver get taxi# on the side of car and go.

Archived