Question on All inclusive @ Mr. Sanchos

lub2cruise

I have tried to locate the correct website for Mr. Sanchos and have found the Tour Cozumel site that offers an AI for $54 pp adult. Would someone be so kind as to direct me to the site that Carrie is affiliated with and charges $40 pp adult.

Thanks

We were there Thursday and had a great time.

Lounges, mats and 2 umbrellas for 4 of us cost $24.

Regular Drinks were about $6.

The tall "half yard" ones were $9

Meals were reasonable.

Water was nice and did some beginner snorkleing.

The port was full, the beach was busy enough to be interesting, but not too crowded.

Cab was $15 for up to 4 persons from the Carnival pier.

....... a good time was had by all!!!

yes I did book thru Carrie for the AI for $40 a person

and the food & service was excellent.

I received an immediate response and receipt after my payment with Paypal

and then a few days later a confirmation letter as well from Carrie

I took all my paperwork for this with me .

We were immediately given wristbands for the AI

and everyone was informed there that we were to receive anything that we asked for .

So that was super .

The only downside was the worn loungechairs

and she did say that they would be correcting that

as she was not aware of that problem before hand.

What kind of food did you guys have? Did you order anything that you had to pay an extra cost for? What about drinks....could we order as many drinks as we'd like all day long and not have to pay anything extra? I want to know if it's $40 with no strings attached?

Thank you.

I am a little confused. If you just take a taxi to Mr. Sanchos and do not make reservations with Carri, etc. do you have to pay for lounges, umbrellas etc. ? If you get an all inclusive plan at the door do you have to pay for those things?

Many people go there without the all inclusive plan - just "pay as you go". As for the lounge chairs - the website says there's a charge, but you may want to ask Oliver (sales manager) at Mr. Sanchos. There's a link on their website. I emailed him back in the fall and he responded the same day.

Booked with Carrie this morning for February for 40.00 per adult. She stated that booking after 1/29/09, it will be 45.00 per adult.

When I asked about what was NOT included with AI deal she replied "top shelf liquor and lobster dishes"

The transaction was quite easy and my passes for the day were emailed immediately.

I think 40.00 is a great deal and can't wait to get there.

Booked with Carrie this morning for February for 40.00 per adult. She stated that booking after 1/29/09, it will be 45.00 per adult.

When I asked about what was NOT included with AI deal she replied "top shelf liquor and lobster dishes"

The transaction was quite easy and my passes for the day were emailed immediately.

I think 40.00 is a great deal and can't wait to get there.

I booked with her for 1/31 can't wait!!!!:)

Would someone let me know what this "carri's" website is? I would like to check it out, and see if it is what we want for our March 28th cruise.

I don't know for sure, but my friend and I may be running into a problem, and hopefully we don't. We do have insurance to cover our flight and cruise. I hate to book anything else, and possibly lose the money. The reason being, her husband has cancer, and something might come up where we would have to cancel this with Carri. If nothing else, maybe I can get the information I need, for us possibly going later.

brneyes

Would someone let me know what this "carri's" website is? I would like to check it out, and see if it is what we want for our March 28th cruise.

I don't know for sure, but my friend and I may be running into a problem, and hopefully we don't. We do have insurance to cover our flight and cruise. I hate to book anything else, and possibly lose the money. The reason being, her husband has cancer, and something might come up where we would have to cancel this with Carri. If nothing else, maybe I can get the information I need, for us possibly going later.

brneyes

Her email and web information is a page or two back in this thread, sorry they don't like us posting links and or addy's.

Sorry to hear about your friend hope he recovers.

brneyes

I think Carrie will work with you - giving you a refund of your money if you are unable to go. I think I asked her a similar question when I booked. Just email her and ask. Website is TOURCOZUMEL dot NET.

NanaOFBKM, I will try contacting Carrie, and see what she says.

It just dawned on me and I hadn't ask. Is this Mr. Sanchos Beach for all inclusive, or is it opened up to the public?

I guess if we went through Carrie, it wouldn't make any difference either way, right?

brneyes

NanaOFBKM, I will try contacting Carrie, and see what she says.

It just dawned on me and I hadn't ask. Is this Mr. Sanchos Beach for all inclusive, or is it opened up to the public?

I guess if we went through Carrie, it wouldn't make any difference either way, right?

brneyes

It's open to the public. You don't have to do the all inclusive. You can just get a taxi and then pay for your drinks/food as go you. It doesn't cost anything to "get into the beach area". Unless you plan to do a lot of "drinking" the all inclusive may not be the way you want to go. I understand the drinks and food are very reasonable.

Marlene

Thanks for letting me know that we can just take a taxi/van/bus to Mr. Sanchos's Beach. We don't drink, but we will want to drink/eat something while there.

If anyone else wants to let me know anymore about this beach, please do.:)

brneyes

We just got back from Mr. Sanchos and for the most part it was Awsome. We booked through Carrie and got the All-Inclusive. Our waiter was great, and made sure were will taken care of. The atmosphere was laid back not too many people and the music was not to loud.

When we arrived (by taxi $15 each way) they had reserved for us 2 beach chairs, and a patio table (with umbrella) and 4 chairs to eat and drink at if we chose to.

All the drinks we wanted including Beers,Daquiries,Hard Liquor, Coke (from a can) and even bottles of water were avalaible.

The food was very good we ordered a starter of Nachos with fresh Salsa and some Fresh Guacomole followed by some fajitas and quesidillas. The whole menu was at our disposal, my son even got a Hot-Dog with Fries.

The beach itself was mediocre, the sand was composed of large grains and the entrance to the ocean was filled with large rocks, once you got passed the rocks it was not too bad.

ATV, jetski, horse back riding, and massages were all avaiable at additional costs.

Hope this helps ...

Cheers

Archived