10:45am out of Tampa on Sunday??

clueless2

I recently completed a cruise on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa.

I used the self disembark program and took a taxi to the airport. I was checked in and through airport security by 8:15AM.

If Holland America has a simliar self disembark program, you are able to use it, you are willing to take a taxi ($25 flat rate), and the ship is on time, you should be able to easily make a 10:45AM flight.

• 1 month later...
I recently completed a cruise on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa.

I used the self disembark program and took a taxi to the airport. I was checked in and through airport security by 8:15AM.

If Holland America has a simliar self disembark program, you are able to use it, you are willing to take a taxi ($25 flat rate), and the ship is on time, you should be able to easily make a 10:45AM flight.

the_woodman, I'm bumping an old thread hoping you see this, I'm booked on the Legend in March, and it's scheduled to arrive at Tampa at 8am. Was that the same for your Sept cruise or did it arrive at 7am?

I have a flight booked out of TPA at 11 am and I'm hoping via self disembark I'll be able to make it in time.

I'll give it another 'bump'... :) Continental just changed our flight to 1150 AM on a Sunday... (June 21) arriving on the Legend!

We can't use self disembark, but we are in a Cat. 11 so should get 'first call' off the ship... We always take a cab, as it's no hassle.. and easy!:D

Hoping someone can give me some insight into making an 1150 AM flight!:p Think we'll make it??

Archived