Monarch drydock

colkeena

Hopefully they will repair some carpet issues in the WJ. Almost fell and broke my neck on some upturned carpet while holding my tray. Saw a ton of people tripping up on it for 4 day's. :eek:

I'm sure it's fixed my now, it was pointed out to some staff anyway, and this was back in January :)

Considering her age, I think she's in pretty good shape as it is .....

Boy oh boy I will miss the Monarch for those great weekend getaways :(:(

Hopefully they will repair some carpet issues in the WJ. Almost fell and broke my neck on some upturned carpet while holding my tray. Saw a ton of people tripping up on it for 4 day's. :eek:

I'm sure it's fixed my now, it was pointed out to some staff anyway, and this was back in January :)

Considering her age, I think she's in pretty good shape as it is .....

Boy oh boy I will miss the Monarch for those great weekend getaways :(:(

I will be glad to take your spot.;) I am booked for Nov. 14th and again on Jan.9th.:D A nice weekend fix before a big one.

I will be glad to take your spot.;) I am booked for Nov. 14th and again on Jan.9th.:D A nice weekend fix before a big one.

Have a great cruise! Monarch is a ton of fun........great memories with great friends! My DD and I will be on Mariner this April.....booking on Monday! Glad to have one of my favorite ships so very close to home :)

Have a great cruise! Monarch is a ton of fun........great memories with great friends! My DD and I will be on Mariner this April.....booking on Monday! Glad to have one of my favorite ships so very close to home :)

Mariner is a beautiful ship. We liked the ice skating show, coffee shop to people watch, beautiful dining room. It was our first balcony, too.

Archived