"A Day At JUNGLE BEACH RESORT With Lunch"

OCruisers

• 2 weeks later...

hi.....i too would like some more info on this excursion...Ive tried to do some research and the bit of info i came up with is that this beach is in and around anse chastenet. I would love to know if this is a worthwhile excursion or not? I have this excursion boooked for now....but am torn between doing a land and sea tour or going to reduit beach......any info would be greatly appreciated.

i might just call princess and confirm what "beach" this excursion is a part of.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure, but this might be one that we did in 2004. Sounds a little like that one. The one we took in 2004 was run by a group called Jungle Reef Adventures which was affiliated with both Scuba St. Lucia and the Anse Chastinet resort. We went on a full day snorkel excursion that ended up at a beach called Anse Mamin. This is on the Anse Chastinet grounds but not the beach right at the resort itself. We had a very nice day there - but the beach was a rocky volcanic sand and not a sugar sand beach so some disliked it. If you go be sure to wear, or bring along, beach shoes of the type you can wear into the water.

It was about a 40 minute boat ride there on a power boat which left not far from the cruise dock. They ran at least four different excursions from the same spot (beach break, snorkel, scuba and mountain biking) which all shared the same transportation there and also used the same pavilion area for lunch. Of course this was several years ago so it all might be different now.

Some pictures in case it is the same: http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/gallery/1180970_3nqTw#55219691_6KCtV

Archived