Rons Tour or Spiderman Tours???

vavasmom

Does anyone have any experience with a tour from Ron’s Tour or Spiderman Tours? I tried searching and found a couple of people who were booked with Rons but no reviews. There are plenty of reviews for Sunny, Godfrey, Henry, and Papa Bear. We have never been to St. Thomas before and want to see the highlights of the island and at least put our feet into the water.

I am interested in an island tour either without or a minimal shopping stop and about 2 hours at one of the beaches. Based on my research Sunny, Godfrey, and Spiderman tours have the 11 am pick-up with only 45 min of shopping. Henry is the toughest to figure out from the timing/order perspective. Papa Bear offers the tour and 3 hours at the beach without shopping (also a possibility). I think Sunny’s singing may be a little over the top for us and Godfrey has had some mixed reviews recently. If it matters there will be two of us (Myself and DD who will be 13) on Freedom of the Seas in April 8, 2009.

Thanks for any suggestions

• 1 month later...
Does anyone have any experience with a tour from Ron’s Tour or Spiderman Tours? I tried searching and found a couple of people who were booked with Rons but no reviews. There are plenty of reviews for Sunny, Godfrey, Henry, and Papa Bear. We have never been to St. Thomas before and want to see the highlights of the island and at least put our feet into the water.

I am interested in an island tour either without or a minimal shopping stop and about 2 hours at one of the beaches. Based on my research Sunny, Godfrey, and Spiderman tours have the 11 am pick-up with only 45 min of shopping. Henry is the toughest to figure out from the timing/order perspective. Papa Bear offers the tour and 3 hours at the beach without shopping (also a possibility). I think Sunny’s singing may be a little over the top for us and Godfrey has had some mixed reviews recently. If it matters there will be two of us (Myself and DD who will be 13) on Freedom of the Seas in April 8, 2009.

Thanks for any suggestions

Our Group used Spiderman Tour on or Cruise to St Tomas and because we consisted of all ages I think Spiderman Tour really was the best. There was a little for everyone in the group we took pictures with Monica a donkey and shopped in the down town area went to Three fabulous the beach. My favorite was the country side where the free banana Daiquiris was kicking. I highly recommend SPIDERMAN TOURS for groups our families He treated us phenomenal.

If your group has a private with him I am sure he will customize the tour to suit you as he gave us that option while emailing back and forth.

TAKE SPIDERMAN TOUR YOU WILL NOT REGRETE IT!

Archived