Cookies

pmc059

Are you talking about the Seatle's Best coffee shop? All the pastries are free without coffee? They looked so good I just assumed they were being sold for a price. I should have asked! Thanks...I'll know this time I can sample a few of them.

As of Jul 07, no coffee purchase was required. The cookies and pastries were free for the asking.

On Brilliance just a few weeks ago, whilst we were buying a coffee at Lattetudes, someone came up and asked for some cookies. They were asked what coffee they wanted and when the said they didn't want coffee, just cookies, they got a very withering look!! The server did give them ONE cookie, but she made it quite clear that the cookies and cakes were meant for Lattetudes customers.

You could get unlimited cookies in the Windjammer at lunchtime and afternoon teatime. You could also get some in the Solarium cafe.

There is a difference in ships. On the Radiance and Vision class, you do need to make a drink purchase to get cookies from Lattetudes.

On the Voyager and Freedom class, the cookies are found in the Cafe Promenade and you do not need to make a purchase to get the cookies. The OP is on Freedom so can get cookies to his heart's desire.

That's why I just got my cookies from the Windjammer or the Solarium Cafe on Rhapsody.:p

Now, I do agree that this would be a quite sensible solution to an obvious injustice. ;) However, that would take planning and a carryout..... I should not have to "plan" on my vacation. Those wonderful cookies should just be sitting there in their display case ready for me to grab - for free - whenever the urge hits. :o

We ordered cookies every night from room service. We would get a few for the night with enough to have the next day as a snack. Great cookies!!

Yep, room service had 'em on the Monarch last week. You could choose from chocolate chip or cookie of the day and they came in servings of 3. Can't see what all the fuss was about though - I didn't like the cookies. Way to thick and doughy, underbaked and not crispy :( .

Happy Sails,

Annette

Now, I do agree that this would be a quite sensible solution to an obvious injustice. ;) However, that would take planning and a carryout..... I should not have to "plan" on my vacation. Those wonderful cookies should just be sitting there in their display case ready for me to grab - for free - whenever the urge hits. :o

Here, this should make you feel better:

On the Majesty a couple of weeks ago, the cookie that my roomie got with her coffee in Lattétudes was STALE.

The cookies in the WJ were NEVER stale.

(I, of course, took the stale cookie BACK up to the counter and got her an apple crisp. She was very happy that I have more chutzpah than she does. :D)

On the Majesty a couple of weeks ago, the cookie that my roomie got with her coffee in Lattétudes was STALE.

(I, of course, took the stale cookie BACK up to the counter and got her an apple crisp. She was very happy that I have more chutzpah than she does. :D)

There are a lot of things that I will put up with on vacation but not STALE COOKIES!!!:eek: ;) :p :D

Like there is anyone with any history on CC that would doubt MM's chutzpah....... ;) :) Stale cookie indeed - the nerve!

Like there is anyone with any history on CC that would doubt MM's chutzpah....... ;) :) Stale cookie indeed - the nerve!

This happened at about 5 P.M.

When I went back, the young lady at the counter said,

(wait for it),

"But they were just baked this morning!"

:rolleyes: :D

Sorry, I just have no patience for CC's slowness. I just can't keep myself from hitting the send key over and over. (Hanging my head in shame)

We know you were really just trying to up your post count.;) Be aware that they are supposed to be doing an update tonight. Last time they did that CC was completely down and/or EXTREMELY slow for several hours. You might want to prep yourself for THAT bit of fun.

Just a quick question, do you have to buy a specialty coffee to get the yummy cookies? I know the cookies are free, but do you have to buy the coffee to get them? I am on FOS next week. Thanks:D

You can find out with me n Sunday... You haven't visited our roll call in some time. Hope to see you at the meet and greet.

Archived