Slow hook-up to CC

cruzfiend

It is working fine for me. However, I had to change web browsers. I was using Internet Explorer and I either couldn't connect, or when I connected and tried to post, my computer would crash. I changed to Mozilla Firefox and now it's working great. What browser do you use?

Sorry, I don't know how AOL connects to the internet. I'm not exactly Miss Computer Smarts either. Maybe someone will come along with a solution. I didn't realize Internet Explorer was an issue until a poster on another thread told me and suggested Firefox.

I hope someone will read your post and know what to tell you. It is extremely frustrating not to be able to connect when you needs answers. Good luck.

I have been having terrible problems loading posts since the 'software upgrade' they were to do Monday night. I actually tried to post a new thread asking this same question yesterday, but it wouldn't post, just went to an 'error' screen, so I gave up. I also keep gettinga 'forbidden' screen show up half the time.

Yes, definitely having more problems since Monday than I have in some time. :( :(

I have been having terrible problems loading posts since the 'software upgrade' they were to do Monday night. I actually tried to post a new thread asking this same question yesterday, but it wouldn't post, just went to an 'error' screen, so I gave up. I also keep gettinga 'forbidden' screen show up half the time.

Yes, definitely having more problems since Monday than I have in some time. :( :(

Toto and everyone else: Did you notice on the "Announcements" that the upgrade has been postponed indefinietly(sp)??? So who knows what the problems are. So far I have not had too much of a problem this a.m.

Marilyn

Toto and everyone else: Did you notice on the "Announcements" that the upgrade has been postponed indefinietly(sp)??? So who knows what the problems are. So far I have not had too much of a problem this a.m.

Marilyn

Marilyn, Now that is very strange. I didn't have problems with posts timing our or error or prohibited pages until yesterday. Can't be suggestive because the softward upgrade was postponed as it hasn't happened in a long time until yesterday morning. Do I hear 'Twilight Zone'???? Very very strange!

Marilyn, Now that is very strange. I didn't have problems with posts timing our or error or prohibited pages until yesterday. Can't be suggestive because the softward upgrade was postponed as it hasn't happened in a long time until yesterday morning. Do I hear 'Twilight Zone'???? Very very strange!

I know it is strange. Up until this a.m. I had no problems and then after i typed the above message I have had nothing but problems. Weird, Weird, Weird.

marilyn

Archived